Re(2): [SunRescue] Anybody need 64mb of Ultra5/10 RAM?

Tim Hauber Tim_Hauber at STEV.net
Fri Dec 10 12:08:20 CST 1999

rescue at sunhelp.org,Internet writes:
>How could you bear to part with such things, I've still got my 25 gallon
>storage crate full.  And, uh, what's a Mindstorm?  I expect that you
>just need BASIC and a serial interface to drive it, but since I don't
>know what it is, I can't say for sure.
>	Greg

The mindstorm is Lego's robot controller.  It's actually a stand alone
microcontroller that you hook to a PC, program it how to respond to sensor
input, then it is stand alone.  I haven't played with one yet, but it
supposedly can control both motors and pneumatics.  It is totally off list
topic, but then look who started the thread :-)

Tim