[SunRescue] NetBSD 1.4 miniroot problem fixed

Gregory Leblanc gleblanc at cu-portland.edu
Mon Dec 6 19:41:02 CST 1999

BSD Bob wrote:

> James.... is there a current copy of the FAQ somewhere in postscript
> format?  That would be nice if there were.... just thinking out loud.
> I thought you were, at one time, the FAQ maintainer?

I should be able to generate one from one of my current projects in a
month or two, but I'm not there yet.  Note that I do NOT want to take
over maintenence of this, but I wanted it in a nice indexable form, and
so that I could make some prettier output.  I've been working on DocBook
and SGML (xml is still too iffy).  If I can get Linux at home, I should
be able to start really cranking away on the re-marking of this.  I'll
be sure to let the list know when I have something worth looking at,
	Greg