[SunRescue] Re: Sun3

Sam Creasey sammy at oh.verio.com
Wed Dec 1 17:10:08 CST 1999

On Wed, 1 Dec 1999, Gregory Leblanc wrote:

> Sam Creasey wrote:
> >
> > On the topic of Linux in the sun4...   If anyone really badly wants to see
> > this happen, I'd be more than happy to work on the port, if someone wants
> > to send me a sun4/xxx machine to work on...
> >
> > (for informational purposes, I'm the de facto current maintainer of the
> > sun3 linux port...)
>
> Where are you located?
> 	Greg

Columbus, Ohio....  I would be willing to drive a few hours for this
purpose, I should probably add...   (of course, that's wondering about the
weight/dimensions of the chassis in question as well)

-- Sam

"UN-altered REPRODUCTION and DISSEMINATION of this IMPORTANT
Information is ENCOURAGED, ESPECIALLY to COMPUTER BULLETIN BOARDS."
	-- Robert E. McElwaine