Serial rates on the IPX (Was: Re: [SunRescue] Secondary Ethernet for IPX)

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Wed Dec 1 16:58:07 CST 1999

On Wed, Dec 01, 1999 at 08:12:05AM -0500, Sheldon T. Hall wrote:
> 'Twas I who said I was "stiffed."  I was stiffed by "brian" who posted
> under the moniker "brian at tash.net" and probably also as "ko at tash.net."
>  I've bought a number of things from net folks, and this is the only time
> I've had any trouble at all.
> -Shel

Okay, I've had enough feedback from numerous individuals about this
guy that I"m going to remove him from the list.  I hadnt heard of him
actually stiffing anybody yet, just delayed shipments, excuses, etc.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford   *   mrbill at mrbill.net    /   http://www.mrbill.net
                    mrbill at sunhelp.org   /   http://www.sunhelp.org