[SunRescue] Odd Sbus card...

Ed.Mitchell at centigram.com Ed.Mitchell at centigram.com
Tue Aug 31 07:10:01 CDT 1999

Where are you located?  If distance isn't an issue, I'd like to grab
something(anything!!) that would let me test out these cards!!!

Ed

From: James Lockwood <lockwood at ISI.EDU> on 30/08/99 23:44 GMT

Please respond to rescue at sunhelp.org

To:   rescue at sunhelp.org
cc:    (bcc: Ed Mitchell/US/Centigram)
Subject:  Re: [SunRescue] Odd Sbus card...

On Mon, 30 Aug 1999, Greg A. Woods wrote:

>         The monochrome video output levels are ECL/TTL. The output is
>         high resolution (1600 x 1280, 89KHz horizontal sync, 66Hz
>         vertical sync) only and a high-resolution monochrome monitor
>         must be used. The pinout of the monochrome video connector is:

This card can also output 1152x900 61.8KHz/66Hz (standard low-resolution
monochrome).  Though you don't get nearly the same amount of screen room,
these monitors (mostly Philips and Moniterm) are far more common and seem
to last longer.

I still have two of them freely available for anyone who wants them.

-James

Rescue maillist  -  Rescue at sunhelp.org