[SunRescue] Needed: Graphic Artist

Peter firststep at clara.net
Mon Aug 30 12:31:09 CDT 1999

On Sun, 29 Aug 1999 20:29:42 -0500, you wrote:

> Anybody out there a decent HTML/graphic artist?  I'd like to hire
> someone to assist with the redesign of the SunHELP site, soon.

 Bill,

Not wanting to take work away from anyone who makes their living this
way but should you find no one then how about putting this out for a
group effort on SunRescue List?

Tell us what you are thinking about in terms of updating the site.

For me personally I hate Java driven sites. Crashes my browser and
quite often you end up paying someone to give you wizzy code that does
exactly what normal HTML would have done.

This is a very American filled list so people like me in the UK tend
to do a lot more lurking than getting involved (tell me if I am wrong)
and it would be good to see an international effort.

If you do find someone then its still possible to get ideas for the
design from the list members.

Regards

Peter
firststep at clara.net