Re(2): [SunRescue] Booting a Sun3

Bill Bradford mrbill at frenzy.com
Mon Aug 30 11:04:02 CDT 1999

On Mon, Aug 30, 1999 at 11:54:21AM -0500, Tim Hauber wrote:
> rescue at sunhelp.org,Internet writes:
> >(BTW, though I'm fairly new to this list, wouldn't these kinds of
> >questions be better handled on some other list, such as suns-at-home,
> >etc.?  Or are we also how to make use of these things once they've been
> >rescued?  ;-)
> Actually, this list kind of wanders, we even had a one message flame about
> off topics, but generally the interests of the active contributors are
> related enough that we tolerate the meanderings.  I think maybe our kind
> host set up the workstations list to try to bring this list back on line.
> Of course a machine cannot be considered until it runs corrrectly.
> TIm Hauber

Actually I setup the workstations list for people who wanted to have
similar discussions about non-Sun hardware... and I"m not too anal, pretty
much as a subject is about computers in general, its okay for my lists...

Bill

--
Bill Bradford * mrbill at sunhelp.org * http://www.sunhelp.org
>From a Sun Microsystems bug report (#4102680):
"Workaround: don't pound on the mouse like a wild monkey."