[SunRescue] Odd Sbus card...

Ed.Mitchell at centigram.com Ed.Mitchell at centigram.com
Mon Aug 30 10:52:05 CDT 1999

--0__=2m2ArrlGITufT6AqdAywYA2BGapzAAzBE5hjRMGZA5PYJQt2XyEvMlOm

OK, that's the one...with the D-type connector.  Now, stupid question #2 --
what kind of monitor will this drive(I've seen people mention Sun 3 TTL
displays) but ....well...kripes, where do I find one!(or dare I go see if
there is an adapter to go from SVGA to 9-pin D?)

From: "Bj
--0__=2m2ArrlGITufT6AqdAywYA2BGapzAAzBE5hjRMGZA5PYJQt2XyEvMlOm

=F7rn Ramqvist" <brt at osk.sema.se> on 30/08/99 13:52 GMT

Please respond to rescue at sunhelp.org