[SunRescue] Seagate drive deal

Cyrus M. Reed cmreed at cc.wwu.edu
Sun Aug 29 22:08:51 CDT 1999

I thought I would pass along this deal I found at the "Computer Geeks
Discount Outlet".  Normally they only deal with PC type hardware, but it
appears they have some refurbished 4.3 GB SCA Seagate Hawk drives with Sun
part numbers (F370-2286-03) for $134.00 (US), which looked like a very
good price to me.  I've purchased from them before, and have always been
impressed (favorably).  They don't charge an arm and a leg for shipping
either.  Here is the URL for any of you that might be interested.

http://www.compgeeks.com/cgi-bin/details.asp?cat=Drives&sku=205-1524

-Cyrus