[SunRescue] NVRAMs (was: Need a SparcStation 2 Power Supply)

Patrick Shoaf pshoaf at midmon.com
Thu Aug 19 17:10:02 CDT 1999

At 05:57 PM 8/19/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Patrick J. Shoaf, Systems Engineer, says ...
>
>"All 4 of these pizza boxes have the password enabled and I can not change
>where they boot from, or any other properties."
>
>There's a way to clear the NVRAM, see the NVRAM FAQ ....
>
>-Shel

Last time I checked I was told there was no way to clear the NVRAM without
knowing the password.  If this is not true, PLEASE point me to the
information to clear the NVRAM!

Patrick J. Shoaf, Systems Engineer
<mailto:pshoaf at midmon.com>pshoaf at midmon.com

A & S Enterprises
449 Knox Ave
Monessen, PA 15062-1532
Phone: 724-684-8270  or 888-638-6963 in PA only
Fax: 724-684-8274
Check out our web site at http://www.midmon.com
or you can e-mail us at <mailto:info at midmon.com>info at midmon.com