[SunRescue] Offerings

paul.pries at mo.mailnet.fi paul.pries at mo.mailnet.fi
Thu Aug 19 13:36:51 CDT 1999

Oh, yes. I really should have known. Have to blame
my age for short memory. *grin*

I'm not very proud of it, but I almost ran into
Billy the kid (y'know that marketing guy) a couple
of years ago. Since I didn't expect it I got totally
stunned and hadn't time enough to recover for a well
placed kick... *grin*