Re(2): Re(2): [SunRescue] Offerings

Tim Hauber Tim_Hauber at STEV.net
Thu Aug 19 13:11:04 CDT 1999

mcguire at neurotica.com,Internet writes:
>  Museum piece?  I had one in daily use as recently as two years ago, and
>know several people who use them at work now.  They're not difficult to
>find; I
>see them now & then on misc.forsale.computers.workstation.  The best part
>is...if you fry your cpu board, they're easy to replace! :-)
>
>          -Dave McGuire

No, not that kind of museum, a museum dedicated to the preservation AND
USE of computer hardware often viewed as obsolete, or just old enough or
unique enough to be interesting to "computer types".  The goal is to have
everything in the museum fully operational, and for people interested in
using them to have access to do so.  I've never liked the fact that you
can't touch the stuff in museums.

Tim

"The Microsoft Virtual Machine is no longer supported by Microsoft."
http://www.microsoft.com/mac/ie/ie45faq.htm
hmmm....