[SunRescue] Offerings

BSD Bob bsdbob at weedcon1.cropsci.ncsu.edu
Thu Aug 19 08:51:51 CDT 1999

> On Wed, 18 Aug 1999, BSD Bob wrote:
> >> By date given so far I appear to be oldest 7 Jul 1959.
> >
> >Nah, you is still a kid..... date 4610260705.00.....(:+}}....
>
>   ARGH!!
>
>   I'll have you know that I'll be sitting here with tissues getting the
> Mountain Dew out of my nose for the next half hour because of you! ;)
>
>           -Dave McGuire

Sorry about that.....(:+}}...

Us olden pfartes is BE (before epoch).....(:+}}...

What a waste of good Mountain Dew......(:+{{.....

I liked that bit about your ISP site using Sun3's.  Lots of good
bytes to be clocked in those olden toyz, still....  Are they going
to be surplussing them at some point in time?   Sounds like a lot
of good iron there.  What were they using the Sun3's for, exactly?
I run Apache on the home net (for testing web things if the mood
strikes or the workload is heavy) on a Sun 4/260.  It has plenty
of horsepower for that kind of thing.

Bob