[SunRescue] Sun 10 Price, What's fair

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Wed Aug 18 16:01:09 CDT 1999

  It may have been quite a good deal...how much memory?  What processor?
That's the important part with mbus machines nowadays...decent processors tend
to cost as much as, or even more than, the machine base itself.

  As a point of reference...I buy and sell lots of sun systems and parts, and
the last complete system to go out (last week) was an SS10 with 64mb RAM, an
SM61 processor, a cg6 framebuffer, kbd/mouse/pad, speakerbox, and 19" trinitron
monitor.  It went for $700.00.

                        -Dave McGuire