Mouses? was Re: [SunRescue] Offerings

Sheldon T. Hall shall1 at columbus.rr.com
Tue Aug 17 14:47:20 CDT 1999

Tim Hauber writes ...

"I really am impressed by the recall ability of some listers who can
remember stuff they haven't seen/used in years, and give coherent responses
relating to that stuff."

Uhhhh, yeah.  I guess.  The ability of "old age" to cloud the memory is
much over-rated.  Not to mention that it's the _recent_ stuff you forget
first.  And expecially not to mention that I ain't _that_ old....

On a completely different subject ....

I've found a couple of old Sun mice.  They are pre-type 4 (I've got a type
4).  They have odd sorta-RJ-11 (US telephone) connectors on 'em, but the
RJs have little brass bars stuck through them.  I have no way to test 'em,
but if anyone wants 'em, I'll go buy 'em for you.  "At your risk and
expense" as it says on the Toad Away signs.

-Shel