Re(2): Re(2): Re(2): Re(2): [SunRescue] Offerings

Kent Rankin srao at usit.net
Tue Aug 17 09:40:01 CDT 1999

>I dunno what they were...they're in New York...they were about the size of
>a MicroVax...weird BNC-like connectors on the back.
>Chris

    All I remember was the single statement in the literature:

        "V10000    -    capable of 10,000 logins"

    Hmmm... warm fuzzy.

    Anyone know much about these?  I've logged into a few, but never
any real work with them.

    There used to be an absolutely killer page out on the web for Wang
admin's.  That much I *DO* recall.

                                        -Kent Rankin