[SunRescue] Offerings

Martin Frost martin at dsres.com
Tue Aug 17 08:01:40 CDT 1999

BSD Bob wrote:

> Anyone have a spare Fortran tape for Sunos 4.1.1 on the sun3?... or know
> how to port it out of the 3.5 tree?  Most everything is there in the
> 3.5 tarball, but it links out to some things that I am not fully onto,
> yet.

I know someone who has 3.5 FORTRAN running under 4.1.1 on a 3/60.
I'll ask him how it's done.

--m

PS: 19770130; most sorts of music except dance (prog rock particularly
favoured: Procol Harum, Pink Floyd, Supertramp, early Genesis, ...)
Most of my record collection (200+ CDs, 300+ LPs) is older than me. I'm
not the youngest person on the list, though. ;)