[SunRescue] Cases Mac/Sun

Cyrus M. Reed cmreed at cc.wwu.edu
Mon Aug 16 15:58:19 CDT 1999

Another nifty Mac case is the "DuoDock".  The top cover pops off after you
push in a little on two tabs on either side of the laptop opening.  Then
there are just two spring loaded screws to pull the mainboard and drives
out of the base unit.  It's not quite as easy as the IIci, but not much
more difficult.  PC cases tend to be a different story however, with the
exception of some of the older IBM machines I've seen which share some of
the same "plugging" qualities.  I'd say most of the Sun machines get high
marks too for accessibility.  The pizzas boxes are particularly nice from
what I've seen.  Someday I'll have to get one of those (I don't have any
Sun's yet, but I'm working on it.).

-Cyrus

P.S.  2/16/79, and no c"rap". ;)