[SunRescue] IPX/Linux/or?

Kent Rankin srao at usit.net
Sun Aug 15 17:15:55 CDT 1999

>Just a rccomendation, if you need a Terminal, www.workstation.net has them
>for $125, but you can easily talk them down a bit.  In fact, I didn't have
>to say anything but "$125 Right?" and his reply, "Well, you can have it
>for $110."  They are nice Wyse 520s(Dual Session, Mint condition, ANSI
>keyboards, full manuals, in the box.)  Note, I don't work for them, so Im
>giving you nothing more than my experience with them, hope it helps.
>Chris

    That is quite a nice terminal, I have to admit.  =)

    What I normally sell groups are VT320's(just found that's what most
already
have and would like an exact replacement for, so it became my standard
terminal
<grin>).

    Anyhow, I normally sell them for $40 each, but I'd be more than glad to
cut
a discount for anyone that's hobbyist and in this group(nothing in bulk,
mind you
as these things barely pay for the effort involved in trucking them
about<grin>).

                                                    -Kent Rankin