[SunRescue] Offerings

Kent Rankin srao at usit.net
Fri Aug 13 18:35:09 CDT 1999

>  yup, those are amazingly heavy.  and come on, don't you remeber being
>15 and working for minimum wage?  and what's worse, having a major
>computer addiction. ;>
>
>* Kent Rankin (srao at usit.net) [08.13.99 11:26]:
>> >  hmm.. i have a digital monitor that came with my vaxstation3100, and,
>> >well, it's good 60 pounds. ;>

    Hey, I'm eighteen and sell workstation and HPC gear.  I know the
feeling.
However, in this field, there is always more than enough money to handle
things
when you apply yourself, and age doesn't matter, so get cracking.  =)

    However, like many of the people here, I'm just a fiend.  <grin>  I've
been
around nicer gear too much, so I consider HIPPI in my home to not be too far
out.
Currently even looking into raised flooring in an apartment that I'm
preparing to
lease.  =)  Already have my quote on PRI access, too.

    As for the situation, and all, that's still no reason to put down
someone's
product.  Perhaps a private offer of such would have been more tactful.

                                                -Kent Rankin