[SunRescue] Offerings

Barry Fujii barry at webpipeline.com
Fri Aug 13 17:16:23 CDT 1999

Wow, I didnt realize that the cheap PC cases were so flimsy. I have built
about 5 pentium2 boxes using supermicro's 750 series case. This is one
sturdy guy, its a full tower with six exposed bays + some # of internal
mountings.

I recommend these case because the metal edges have been folded over, they
are spacioius and have plenty of room for hot fans.

on a more sun related note, has anyone built a ultrasparc using teh AXI
motherboards? they are OEM style parts, but they have built in ethernet,
scsi, and video. the best part is that they are ATX sized boards so chassis
are easy to come by.

Barry