[SunRescue] [offtopic - RS/6000 available]

Reagen Ward ward at zilla.nu
Thu Aug 12 23:05:14 CDT 1999

On Thu, Aug 12, 1999 at 11:32:19PM -0400, Kent Rankin wrote:
>     Wait, wait, wait...  just one minute... you're telling me that you
> actually
> *WANT* to deal with DG-UX?  =)

Well, not so much want as need.  I wanna have a wide selection of hosts for sw
testing, development, etc.  Plus, I like the 88k CPU, and wouldn't mind having a
multi-CPU Aviion or two.. I bet I'll end up with an x86-based DG, though.

Maybe my pals over at EMC can hook me up, now that they're buying DG?  :)

Reagen