[SunRescue] Identify?

Shock shock at lightmail.com
Thu Aug 12 18:03:59 CDT 1999

Very good. Thanks for the info! Ok, I have found a pile of these at a local
junk reseller. They are some kind of clone made by Sony for SUN. They are
Sparc5/70mhz. They have no drives/ram/video. Some have floppies some dont.
They are complete otherwise. The are wanting $250 each for them. If anyone
is interested, I will go buy them for you and ship them to you. They are all
tested and work fine.

Mike the resucuer