[SunRescue] [offtopic - RS/6000 available]

paul yaskowski paul at dragontear.org
Thu Aug 12 11:50:45 CDT 1999

  crap, that offer beats mine. ;>  i'm also trying to get my hands on a
variety of different systems, i love to learn about them.  if you need
someone to unload that ss2 on, i'm here. ;>

  and, if anyone has any old sgi hardware, i'd love to take it off your
hands.  think of me before you scrap anything! :P

* Reagen Ward (ward at zilla.nu) [08.12.99 12:28]: