[SunRescue] WTB: Type 4 Keyboard Cable

Jim Roth jimroth at ix.netcom.com
Thu Aug 12 10:58:56 CDT 1999

Hi,
First time poster, long time lurker.
I have a Sparc Classic in which I use a 2GB Quantum HD with no problems.
It's not apple-branded but I pulled it out of one of my macs to replace the
smaller Seagate drive that came with the Classic. I also use an external
Apple CD 300e Plus CD as the CD on this system, it's got sony internals
(Ithink) so it works fine. I wish Apple-type RAM would work, but my memory
vendor guy said no (and collected $200).
Jim Roth