[SunRescue] 4/6xx Openboot PROM

j. grubman jg at false.net
Sat Aug 7 16:56:30 CDT 1999

The most recent Sun 4/6xx Sun PROMs available are labled as 525-1210-6. I'm
not sure what version these appear as in OBP. The most recent 4/6xx Ross PROM
modules I've seen are v 2.14.5R. These will work with all RT625 and RT626
HyperSPARC modules.

I can probably track down some recent PROMs for you if you have a hard time
finding them. I have a feeling that you will.

-josh