[SunRescue] [Fwd: Re: Yalesparcs]

Kurt A. Huhn kurthuhn at k-huhn.com
Thu Aug 5 15:00:21 CDT 1999

scott at imsa.edu wrote:

> Kurt:  I am going to be in Prov in the next four weeks, and would love
> to get my hands on a Yale Sparc, but don't know how to get any more
> solid details to you yet (I am coordinating with a friend who is
> unsure of his new schedule having just finished Brown summer session).
>
> Anyway, if you're hauling a double-armload, "count me in for one."
> If you are setting a date, let me know to see if synergy allows
> that to be the time I'm actually going to Prov.
>
> TIA,
> Scott.

Well, the time is set - Friday 8/6 in the morning - sometime aroud 10 to
11 AM.  If you're here in Providence let me know if you'd like to go.
If you can't make it, let me know if you have a list of wants/needs and
I'll see what I can come up with.  You can pick it up at my house when
you get in to Prov.

Same goes for everyone else.  I'll be happy to take requests - as long
as I get the stuff for free, your cost is free (all I ask is that you
cover shipping charges).
--

Kurt A. Huhn
kurthuhn at k-huhn.com