[SunRescue] Modules for SS10

Earl Baugh earl at baugh.org
Wed Aug 4 10:59:53 CDT 1999

Looks like much better prices here!  Thanks for the pointer.
(any other vendors to compare against?)

I'm trying to determine what's the best approach here.
Memoryx shows 51's for $155, so I could go dual with what I already have.
There is the SM71 for $350, but there's a 76Mhz Hypersparc dual for $490.
It looks like value wise I'd be best going for the dual 76's (anybody
know what the cache size is on them?)  I'm wondering what the speed
difference would be between dual 51's and dual 76's?  A lot?  A little?

Earl