[SunRescue] Odd Sbus card...

Greg A. Woods woods at most.weird.com
Mon Aug 30 19:43:40 CDT 1999

[ On Monday, August 30, 1999 at 16:44:23 (-0700), James Lockwood wrote: ]
> Subject: Re: [SunRescue] Odd Sbus card...
>
> This card can also output 1152x900 61.8KHz/66Hz (standard low-resolution
> monochrome).  Though you don't get nearly the same amount of screen room,
> these monitors (mostly Philips and Moniterm) are far more common and seem
> to last longer.

I don't have any of the 1152x900 TTL monitors, but I've got a bunch of
the similar grey-scale video monitors and yes they do seem to have a
much more robust HV section (which makes sense given their lower power
requirements).

--
							Greg A. Woods

+1 416 218-0098      VE3TCP      <gwoods at acm.org>      <robohack!woods>