[SunRescue] Booting a Sun3

Bill Bradford mrbill at frenzy.com
Mon Aug 30 03:34:02 CDT 1999

On Sun, Aug 29, 1999 at 08:14:37PM -0400, Greg A. Woods wrote:
> (BTW, though I'm fairly new to this list, wouldn't these kinds of
> questions be better handled on some other list, such as suns-at-home,
> etc.?  Or are we also how to make use of these things once they've been
> rescued?  ;-)

This list is for operational / functional / hardware discussions of
the machines once they are rescued, as well, not just the rescue operations
themselves. 8-)  Basically, if its about old Suns, its appropriate here.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford * mrbill at sunhelp.org * http://www.sunhelp.org
>From a Sun Microsystems bug report (#4102680):
"Workaround: don't pound on the mouse like a wild monkey."