[SunRescue] Urgent FS: 4/690MP system

Bill Bradford mrbill at frenzy.com
Mon Aug 23 14:47:14 CDT 1999

I've got an urgent need to raise some cash, so I'm going to have to put my
long-strived-for 4/6x0 system on the sales table.

I've got a 4/690MP ("Galaxy") motherboard, with 128mb of 4mb 30pin pairty
SIMMS and two SM100 MBus boards installed (resulting in quad 40mhz CPUs).
This is installed in a 4/630MP chassis (with a 690MP badge on the front).
Sony CD-ROM drive and 1gig Seagate HD (will- also toss in 2.1gig Seagate Hawk
HD, but its SCA and you'll need an adapter) installed.  Will include Toshiba
laptop with nifty red gas plasma screen I use for a serial console.

Will also throw in a 4/6x0MP VME memory board (holds up to a gig), and your
choice of various picks out of my pile of VME cards (have some FIDDI adapters,
etc).  If you're picking up in Austin, in fact, you can have as many of my
4/330 systems (in 5-slot deskside cases) as you want as well, to sweeten
the deal - I've got four of them.

$500/obo (I'd prefer not to ship, unless you just want the VME boards,
CD-ROM, and HD).

Thanks... Bill

--
Bill Bradford * mrbill at sunhelp.org * http://www.sunhelp.org
>From a Sun Microsystems bug report (#4102680):
"Workaround: don't pound on the mouse like a wild monkey."