[SunRescue] Need a Sparcstation 2 power supply

Nick Poolos poolos at net.ohio-state.edu
Wed Aug 18 12:47:57 CDT 1999

Anyone have an extra or know where to get one for not too much cash?

I can offer a _very_ strange Sbus ATM adapter for trade if anyone is interested.  It is a CAT5 OC-3 card made by Synoptics that _only_ works in 20 MHz sbus slots.  I have drivers that work with Solaris 2.4.  Any other Solaris is dicey.  2.4 is also for that matter.  The only way I have gotten one up is a clean install, add driver then patch up.

Also I could send a six pack or two of Columbus OH microbrews in trade if you were so inclined.

--
Nick Poolos