[SunRescue] CD-Rom Drives

Patrick Shoaf pshoaf at midmon.com
Wed Aug 18 11:22:33 CDT 1999

I have 6-7 SCSI CD-Rom Drives that appear to be functional.  They are all
Toshiba model XM-3401B manufactured April 1993.  I pulled them from a
CD-Rom Server.  I only have 1 drive that has the terminating resistors
installed.  Anyone wanting 1 or more let me know, price is $10 individual
plus shipping.  If you want the lot, we can deal.

A little off topic..I also have 3 Adaptec 17xx EISA controllers looking for
a good home. (I don't know if they are functional or not.)

Patrick J. Shoaf, Systems Engineer
<mailto:pshoaf at midmon.com>pshoaf at midmon.com

A & S Enterprises
449 Knox Ave
Monessen, PA 15062-1532
Phone: 724-684-8270  or 888-638-6963 in PA only
Fax: 724-684-8274
Check out our web site at http://www.midmon.com
or you can e-mail us at <mailto:info at midmon.com>info at midmon.com