Re(2): [SunRescue] IPX or Classics

scohen - Stephen Cohen scohen at acxiom.com
Wed Aug 18 10:07:43 CDT 1999

I just downloaded and installed Netscape 4.61 for SunOS to be run on my IPX with Red Hat 6.0 (2.2.5-22).  However, it complains with the following when launching netscape:

crt0: no /usr/lib/ld.so

My system does not have ld.so anywhere.  Where is one located?

Stephen P. Cohen           Email:  scohen at acxiom.com
Acxiom Data Network        Phone:  (501)336-2054
Logistics Business Unit    Fax:    (501)336-3910

Acxiom Corporation         Web:     http://www.acxiom.com
301 Industrial Boulevard
Conway, AR   72033