Mouses? was Re: [SunRescue] Offerings

Tim Hauber Tim_Hauber at STEV.net
Tue Aug 17 15:58:10 CDT 1999

rescue at sunhelp.org,Internet writes:
>Uhhhh, yeah.  I guess.  The ability of "old age" to cloud the memory is
>much over-rated.  Not to mention that it's the _recent_ stuff you forget
>first.  And expecially not to mention that I ain't _that_ old....

Now that wasn't pointed at anyone.  It was a general praise of people who
say "well, two jobs ago I worked on one of those froboz 4h5td2's, and if
you move the second red jumper from the right, and put it on the end of
the scsi ID jumper cable, allowing it to dangle 1.45 inches above the
secondary motherboard, then you can read 9 track tapes on your yamaha CD
drive with your Cray1"  I also wasn't referring to old age clouding the
memory, just the tendency (at least I have this tendency, please don't say
I'm the only one) that the stuff you currently work with tends to push the
stuff you worked with 2 years ago back into the corners of your mind,
where you can't find it when you need it.

Does Froboz have 1 or 2 z's?

"The Microsoft Virtual Machine is no longer supported by Microsoft."
http://www.microsoft.com/mac/ie/ie45faq.htm
hmmm....