[SunRescue] Offerings

Steve Hatle shatle at vue.com
Tue Aug 17 14:05:32 CDT 1999

> On Mon, Aug 16, 1999 at 01:59:00PM -0500, Tim Hauber wrote:
> > Just for fun, when was everybody born?
> > 4/26/69
> > Tim

Oh, all right-

2/27/64

An Ancient History major seduced by the bit side. <grin> Unix/NT admin
by trade.

The basement is a collection of stuff including:

SS20 - Dual SM61's, 9GB HD, SX graphics
630MP - only running 1 processor currently - boot prom info for MP on
SM50's welcome
IPX
386i
NeXT Cube
NeXT Turbo Color station
3b2/600 - looking for Wollongong Ethernet software- have the card,
apparently
3b1 - looking for Ethernet card and software
Dual 66 BeBox
Apple ///
3 Lisas with various ProFiles, etc. (and MS/SCO Xenix for the Lisa! The
command line lives!)
Dell Poweredge 4560 "server" - big,slow,reliable disk farm
Dual Pentium II 333 Running Win98/Win2000 RC1/BeOS
Newton MP2.1K, MP100 and 2 (!) Sony MagicLinks - great remote controls
<grin>
The nifty new cable modem that gets it all on the 'Net (just don't tell
Charter!)

Other stuff I'm sure I'm forgetting, plus that slowly expanding mass of
boards/cables/drives/boards/pieces/parts/CD's/docs and everything else
that seems to go with it.

Steve