[SunRescue] SunOS 3.5 install

Tom Schmidt tschmidt at micron.com
Tue Aug 17 10:25:26 CDT 1999

Bob,
	Are you using the QIC-24 tapes (45 or 60MB) on a QIC-24 drive?
A QIC-150 drive may not work.  The tarball should be OK, although I did
not test it since I no longer have any Sun3 hardware.  I do not know
what the status 13 error message would be.

Tom

--
_____      ___    Tom L. Schmidt, Manager, Component Characterization
                  http://netnow.micron.net/~tschmidt/