[SunRescue] Re: 9-tracks

John Honniball John.Honniball at uwe.ac.uk
Tue Aug 17 08:53:20 CDT 1999

On Tue, 17 Aug 1999 08:27:18 -0400 Michael Thompson
<m_thompson at ids.net> wrote:
> I have two Sun 9-track tape drives at home. One with a
> SCSI interface and one with a Pertec interface.

I wonder if my front-loader is the SCSI model or the Pertec?
I'll have to look up part numbers and stuff.

> I also have a Sun 2/120 server and 2/75 clients.
>
> Anyone else have Sun 2 machines?

Yes!  A 2/120 with an external SMD disk.  Seems to start up
OK into the ROM monitor, but I have no boot tapes.  And the
mono monitor doesn't seem to be working properly.

--
John Honniball
Email: John.Honniball at uwe.ac.uk
University of the West of England