Re(2): Fa: So: La: Ti: Do: [SunRescue] Offerings

Tim Hauber Tim_Hauber at STEV.net
Mon Aug 16 16:59:23 CDT 1999

rescue at sunhelp.org,Internet writes:

>Yes.  HP sold several, the most famous being the Kennedy front-loader
>drive.  It was about the size of a Sparc 1 but a foot high with a hinged
>door in the front.  You opened it up, slid the reel in, and it would
>autoload (most of the time).  Sun resold them with Sun skins and label
>back in the early 90's.
>
>They're rare, unfortunately, and resellers love to snap them up.  I
>haven't seen one in at least a year.
>
>-James

Those must be the ones I used to see advertised in the back of the Shopper

"The Microsoft Virtual Machine is no longer supported by Microsoft."
http://www.microsoft.com/mac/ie/ie45faq.htm
hmmm....