[SunRescue] Yale stuff up for grabs.

Kurt A. Huhn kurthuhn at k-huhn.com
Sun Aug 15 20:42:53 CDT 1999

Okay folks.  Here's the deal:

I looked through all the ss1's and other junk I got from Yale here's the
final list (minus the stuff I'm keeping).

4 ss1's - Most have full memory banks but have varying amounts of
installed memory.  I think the fullest one has 12MB RAM.  One does not
power up - possibly just a blown power supply.  Two have no hard drives,
the other two have two 100MB drives.  3 have mono frame buffers, the one
that doesn't is the one that doesn't power up.

3 external SCSI boxes with dead 2GB drives in them.  They all power up,
but one has a "mickey mouse" cable for the SCSI-1 connection (all of
them are SCSI-1).  I can remove the drives for shipping since they're so
heavy.  I can't provide cables for them other than what came with the
cage.

Now what am I looking for?  No money, please don't offer me any.  It's
not like I don't like money, but I have some sort of philisophical
objection to taking money for something I got for free.  I'm looking to
trade equipment.  In particular I'm looking for color framebuffers for
the 2 SS1's I'm keeping.

On a different note, I'm looking for a Sparc Classic mainboard - mine's
dead.  If anyone has one lying around, I'm interested.  I'm also looking
for a Sun CD-ROM in a 411 case.  I know these are hard come by for free,
so I can offer money for these two items.
--

Kurt A. Huhn
kurthuhn at k-huhn.com