[SunRescue] Offerings

Kent Rankin srao at usit.net
Sun Aug 15 18:26:55 CDT 1999

>I'm an incurable geek - even tho my house has central heat and air, I
>added a window AC unit in the "computer room", JUST so I could be sure
>none of the boxes would overheat... 8-)

    I don't have to worry about that.  I'll be using liquid heat exchangers
that fire the air directly out my A/C ducting.  I've already talked to the
building's designer and checked to see if it can handle my dissipation.  =)

                                                -Kent Rankin

P.S. - What's the deal with #unix?  Can't join.  One of the Op's set it to
       no visitors?