[SunRescue] Offerings

Bill Bradford mrbill at frenzy.com
Sun Aug 15 18:18:06 CDT 1999

On Sun, Aug 15, 1999 at 06:00:43PM -0400, Kent Rankin wrote:
>     Of course, I think I just might run some group dancing/moshing tests on
> Cray's that come through here just to compile for future purposes.  =)
>                                                     -Kent Rankin

I'm an incurable geek - even tho my house has central heat and air, I
added a window AC unit in the "computer room", JUST so I could be sure
none of the boxes would overheat... 8-)

Bill

--
Bill Bradford * mrbill at sunhelp.org * http://www.sunhelp.org
>From a Sun Microsystems bug report (#4102680):
"Workaround: don't pound on the mouse like a wild monkey."