[SunRescue] WTB: Type 4 Keyboard Cable

apotter at icsa.net apotter at icsa.net
Thu Aug 12 13:23:19 CDT 1999

On the subject of old, compact Macs.......

lockwood at ISI.EDU said:
> I'm always on the lookout for them, so if anyone finds a pallet of
> them drop me a line.

Check out your local Computer Renaissance, if you have one.  I picked up a
nice, clean SE 4/40 with keyboard, mouse and a 90 day warranty for $40.

AL
| Al Potter                          Senior Network Security Analyst |
| apotter at-yay icsa ot-day net               Manager, Firewall Lab |
| (If the spambots learn piglatin...)                      ICSA Labs |
| PGP Key: 0x58C95451                            http://www.icsa.net |
| PGP Fingerprint:  D3 1D BE 8C B5 DD 12 61  5A 4A 65 32 93 E5 D9 36 |