[SunRescue] Offerings

Christopher Drelich hyena at interport.net
Thu Aug 12 12:02:59 CDT 1999

Well, since everyone seems to be hyped on getting weird systems, I thought
I'd mention my offerings which are just sittign around, maybe we can work
a trade or something.

MicroVax 3400 - No details on this, makes a great breakfast in bed tray
VaxStation 3100 - No hard drive, no RAM, may not work, just kinda sits
there
VaxStation 4000VLC - Worked fine till I needed the hard drive for
something else, 8MB of RAM, 19" Monitor(monitor is fixed frequency, and
though nice, will not work on a PC)
SparcStation IPX - 64MB RAM, 110MB HDD, Floppy, AUI->RJ45 Transceiver, 17"
Monitor, keyboard, mouse, works great, case doesn't quite close properly,
would work fine with a lil bit of duct tape
CobaltQube 2700D - Works fine, impulse buy cause it was cute,  have no
real use for it, 16MB RAM, 2.1GB HDD, very cute
PowerStation 220 - Used to work great, needs powersupply, RAM, and
harddrive atm(IBM AIX box btw, mad old.)
2 MAC SE/30 - I guess if you have a lil sister...

Bids/trades are welcome :)
Chris