[SunRescue] WTB: Type 4 Keyboard Cable

Steve Hatle shatle at vue.com
Thu Aug 12 09:55:17 CDT 1999

Bob,

Mac hard drives should be find in Suns that aren't SS5's or SS20's (SCA
attachement - don't remember on the SS4).

RAM is a maybe- Depends if it's true parity or not. Non 9 chip parity
RAM _may_ work- I believe this subject has been tossed around before.

If any PowerPC Macs hit the bin from the University I'd be interested in
one. Can do cash or trade for Sun or other computer goodies.

Steve