[SunRescue] Yale Sparcs

William Janssen billj at calweb.com
Sat Aug 7 22:40:13 CDT 1999

Dan
The place I know of in Sacramento is Surplus Stuff
and they are on Folsom Blvd. east of Howe Ave.

They currently have some IPC, IPX and Sparc 1 processors with
keyboards and Monitors stacked in spare corners. I bought a mechanical
mouse and keyboard there a few weeks ago. The keyboard/mouse was in
the original box and appeared to be unused.

I know about Weird Stuff, but haven't been in their store in quite
a while.

Bill K7NOM