Re(2): [SunRescue] VT340

Tim Hauber Tim_Hauber at STEV.net
Fri Aug 6 14:53:36 CDT 1999

rescue at sunhelp.org,Internet writes:
>Yeah, I know. That's why I've kept it for a while even though the
>CRT's broken. It's a pity to dump it, which is why I offered spare
>parts to anyone who might be able to save another one.
>
>I did consider trying to get a new CRT at one time, but I have no
>idea where to get one.
>
>--m

I just picked up a some VTs if I remember my numbers right there were 2
420s and 1 340.  Anyway, They have two RJ type jacks on them, one labeled
with a printer symbol, and one with a pair of arrows, which I presume is
the serial connection.  My question is this, what is the pin out of that
jack, and what kind of serial does it talk.  Also someone mentioned the
340 is upgradable, what is upgradeable and how useful is it?

"The Microsoft Virtual Machine is no longer supported by Microsoft."
http://www.microsoft.com/mac/ie/ie45faq.htm
hmmm....