[SunRescue] Yale Sparcs

Bjrn Ramqvist brt at osk.sema.se
Fri Aug 6 06:44:34 CDT 1999

Paul Pries wrote:

> Cool! If you find a Sbus SCSI card and don't mind shipping it to Sweden
> (of course I'll pay s&h) I'd sure be very happy...
> Needless to say, anything that has a sun label is very expensive over
> here...
>
> Btw, I've got some IPI disks (911Mbyte), Storage cabinets and some VME
> stuff. Any takers?

Oh yes!

We're a computer club up in the northern parts of Sweden, just north of
Sundsvall, and we would be happy
to take whatever you have to offer in VME, IPI (all sorts of disk, but
no SMD), cabinets (and cardcages) - just about everything. We have alot
of sun-gear running but we are in desperate need of VME-style server
stuff.

Please contact me ASAP at ramq at eagle.y.se

> /Paul.

Regards, Bjorn Ramqvist, Vice president - Eagle Computing computer club