[SunRescue] Free stuff

Kurt A. Huhn kurthuhn at k-huhn.com
Thu Aug 5 13:15:59 CDT 1999

> car pools are bad, people take up space better filled by storage arrays :-)
>
> Tim Hauber

I have a large Buick if anyone's interested.  I could fit myself and a
couple people with plenty of room in the trunk/back seat for arrays,
cpus, printers, and monitors.  Alternatively, if anyone has a van that
would be cool too.  I'm serious here, I'm going send an email and set up
an appointment to make a visit.  If anyone else is interested in making
a trip please send me an email - I'm sure we can work out a schedule.  I
work from home and support clients here in RI so getting away isn't a
problem for me.
--

Kurt A. Huhn
kurthuhn at k-huhn.com