[SunRescue] Modules for SS10

Earl Baugh earl at baugh.org
Tue Aug 3 19:35:31 CDT 1999

With this current thread regarding Mbus modules, it seems
that folks seem to have some good leads on some better
prices than I've seen.  Last time I checked, I hadn't seen
any big drops, so perhaps I'm not checking the right spots.
The price for SM51's has held pretty stedy at around $400.....
Can you tell me what vendors folks have found better prices at?
I'd sure like to get a dual processor set up or a faster
CPU in general...

Earl

P.S.
my current module info is :
	 CPU# 0 : 50.0 Mhz SuperSPARC / SuperCache